List:       kde-events
Subject:    [Kde-events] LinuxTag Stuttgart hacking room
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-30 10:07:36

Hi,

danimo told me he talked to Bero and Kalle about a hacking room. RedHat
has an office in Stuttgart where we can use a conference room together
with equipment, power and network connection that is 2-3 km away from
the conference center. I vote for setting up a booth service schedule on
a half-day shift basis for the maximum of 5 people on the booth when we
are there and we know who can help out there. The rest will be advised
to go to the RH labs and do their hacking there, so we're out of all
troubles organizing the room and any payment.

Bero, could you send some updated info about where this is located and
send it to kde-events@kde.org ?  Maybe with some info about the number
of machines available so we have enough capacity for hackers ?

Thanks,

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden@kde.org