List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel]
From:       Euclides Chuma <euclideschuma () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-07-28 12:10:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi to all,

I received translation of the KLogo-Turtle to italian and polish languages, although \
it are incomplete by miss translation of the commands and documentation. When I \
finish documentation I am ask to they complete to translation. You are with problems \
in use XML-GUI in the KLogo-Turtle? I not experience in this, but I will claim make \
the comments in code.
Regards.

Euclides Chuma

Conheça o novo Cadê? - Mais rápido, mais fácil e mais preciso.
Toda a web, 42 milhões de páginas brasileiras e nova busca por imagens!