List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel]
From:       Sebastian Stein <seb.stein () hpfsc ! de>
Date:       2003-07-23 8:16:07

I'm not sure what to do. How do I generate the pot file and where do I have
to put in CVS?

Steinchen

----- Forwarded message from Stephan Kulow <coolo@kde.org> -----

From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@kde.org>
Subject: Re: KBruch po docs aren't generated for language teams
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:01:25 +0200
To: Sebastian Stein <seb.stein@hpfsc.de>

On Tuesday 22 July 2003 10:06, you wrote:
> Last week I added KBruch's handbook to CVS. The po files don't show up in
> the CVS trees for the language teams. I already contacted Thomas Diehl of
> the German team and he said you can fix this.

The editor (yourself or Lauri) is responsible for creating a pot file if a handbook
is changed.

Greetings, Stephan

----- End forwarded message -----

--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren, Neuseeland,