List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] KLogo-Turtle - translation to polish and italian
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-07-28 16:07:20

Hi,

Translations for KDE are done by the i18n teams and you should send them the
translations you got so they can merge it with their work. See
http://i18n.kde.org and send the files to the team coordinator.
That is for the GUI (po files) and the doc.

As for the LOGO commands, I think we should use a dummy cpp file to get them
translated in every language. I am not very good in that but there are
several people who could help on that in the KDE-Edu team I believe.

The XML GUI is fixed, my next goal would have been to do proper layout so
KLogoTurtle can be resized nicely. I think that a full screen mode would
also be good. I tried some layouts but they were not satisfaying. I don't
think that having a fixed size is good.
>From now on, I suppose you will work with the kdenonbeta cvs so we will be
able to synchronize the work.

Another idea is to get some basic drawings available through maybe .logo
files. And a tutorial for the commands.

What are your thoughts for going further with KLogo-Turtle?

Anne-Marie