List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] KMathTool
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2003-03-28 11:51:56

Eva Brucherseifer <eva@kde.org> [030328 11:25]:
> Please feel free to reuse and/or continue work on kmath. I am still confident
> in the idea that having kparts (plugins _plus_ widgets) is the right way to
> go and it seems you are heading towards the same direction.

A plugin based app makes sense, if there are different plugins avaible. At
the moment it seems that only kbruch is an app for kmath. In this case it is
easier to build kbruch as a stand alone app.

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,