List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] KMathTool
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-28 10:21:00

On Friday 28 March 2003 09:36, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> Marco Wegner <mail@marcowegner.de> [030328 00:50]:
> > The planned implementation is based on plugin-like modules. I'm also
> > planning to create a simple generic framework to be used as a base for
> > developing these modules. Quite some part of all this is already
> > finished.
>
> Please don't reinvent the wheel. This framework allready exists as KMath in
> kdenonbeta made by Eva.

Unfortunately my time for real coding has become very short lately and I fear
I won't be able to do much in the next months (which doesn't mean I lost
interest, I just cannot afford the time).

Please feel free to reuse and/or continue work on kmath. I am still confident
in the idea that having kparts (plugins _plus_ widgets) is the right way to
go and it seems you are heading towards the same direction.

Have fun,
eva