List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] KMathTool
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-03-28 13:48:31

Hi,

As I remember, KMathTool was different from KMath in the sense of the
targeted age was not the same.
But even if KMath is the idea to go with, as it is not developed yet, I
suggest that Sebastien goes for a standalone KBruch.
It will be easy to change it in a plugin or a part if necessary.

For example, I still plan to "unify" KHangMan, KMessedWords and
KLearnSpelling, at least for using the same data. But this takes time.

Cheers,

annma