List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] kverbos
From:       arnold.kraschinski () t-online ! de (Arnold Kraschinski)
Date:       2002-07-28 4:17:52

Hello,

first of all it isn't important for me that KVerbos is part of the KDE
distribution. I wrote the program for myself to train the Spanish verbs and
this is still the main purpose. I found the KDE-EDU group only by chance. So
feel free to remove it.

> You're right and that's exactly the point. Many developers don't know
about
> the abilities of other programs even about those in the same module.
> KVoctrain could easily replace kverbos. It is even almost the same.

The difference between a vocabulary trainer and KVerbos is that KVerbos
creates the forms itself in a vocabulary trainer you have to enter it. That
means you have to enter about 120 forms for all times, for gerund forms and
for perfect forms with the verb in a vocabulary trainer. That's the reason
why I think a vocabulary trainer isn't usefull for this task, why I started
the project, why I will use KVerbos and why in my opinion you can wipe out
'easily'.

Arnold