Hello, first of all it isn't important for me that KVerbos is part of the KDE distribution. I wrote the program for myself to train the Spanish verbs and this is still the main purpose. I found the KDE-EDU group only by chance. So feel free to remove it. > You're right and that's exactly the point. Many developers don't know about > the abilities of other programs even about those in the same module. > KVoctrain could easily replace kverbos. It is even almost the same. The difference between a vocabulary trainer and KVerbos is that KVerbos creates the forms itself in a vocabulary trainer you have to enter it. That means you have to enter about 120 forms for all times, for gerund forms and for perfect forms with the verb in a vocabulary trainer. That's the reason why I think a vocabulary trainer isn't usefull for this task, why I started the project, why I will use KVerbos and why in my opinion you can wipe out 'easily'. Arnold _______________________________________________ kde-edu-devel mailing list kde-edu-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu-devel