List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] knorskverbs and kverbos
From:       Thorsten =?iso-8859-1?q?M=FCrell?= <thorsten () muerell ! de>
Date:       2002-07-26 9:56:48

>> the aim of kverbos isn't to be a dictionary. It is to train the
>> conjugations of verbs and the program can conjugate the verbs. Something
>> that a vocabulary trainer can't do.
>
>When I tried kvoctrain the last time, there was also included the ability to
>add verbs and their conjugated forms. So there is also the possiblity to
>train it.

You're right and that's exactly the point. Many developers don't know about
the abilities of other programs even about those in the same module.
KVoctrain could easily replace kverbos. It is even almost the same.

>My personal problem with kvoctrain is only, that I don't understand the
>interface. Each time I want to test it, I don't know where to start. Maybe
> we can do some polishing here?

Perhaps the developer could write a tutorial for the handbook. I hope Ewald
Arnold reads this list and tries to improve his program in respect to this
point.

Regards,

Thorsten

--