List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] knorskverbs and kverbos
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-26 7:56:13

On Friday 26 July 2002 05:33, Arnold Kraschinki wrote:
> Hello Thorsten,
>
> the aim of kverbos isn't to be a dictionary. It is to train the
> conjugations of verbs and the program can conjugate the verbs. Something
> that a vocabulary trainer can't do.

When I tried kvoctrain the last time, there was also included the ability to
add verbs and their conjugated forms. So there is also the possiblity to
train it.

My personal problem with kvoctrain is only, that I don't understand the
interface. Each time I want to test it, I don't know where to start. Maybe we
can do some polishing here?

Greetings,
eva