List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] Fwd: Kiten and knorskverbs
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-24 5:41:29

Hi,

I'm afraid most translators will agree on that (I do). How about moving these
apps to kdeextragear?

Thomas

Subject: Kiten and knorskverbs
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:10:45 +0300 (EEST)
From: "Cetin, Gorkem" <gorkem@gelecek.com.tr>
To: kde-i18n-doc@kde.org

Hi,

As far as I know, Kiten and Knorskverbs applications reflect a narrow user
portion, since one is for those who know Japan, and the other Norsk.

I don't think those applications get an interest in my country. Very few
people know Norsk and Japan, and my team has to translate it :(

So why include those two applications? It seems like kdeedu is collecting
every educational applications hanging around, regardless of what they
are.

My 2c..

Regards,
Görkem