List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] Re: [kde-edu]: K Menu Structure
From:       Marc Wolf <magevesa () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2002-07-20 20:45:54

Matthias,

I would suggest to split up each main topic (e.g. Math & Sience) into an age
groups:

- nursery (<6 years)
- primary (6 - 11 or 12 years)
- secondary (12 - 16 years)
- uni (> 16 years)

This would provide an indication of the target group for the application.

Regards,

--
Marc Wolf
mailto: magevesa@freeler.nl