List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] README for translators?
From:       Niehaus Carsten <niehaus () cip ! biologie ! uni-osnabrueck ! de>
Date:       2002-07-18 13:33:23

Hi

Having multipy files would realy be cool. I just think about this:
In Kalzium I have the kalziumrc in which ~60 files are. Perhaps it
is better to have something like kalzium.quiz.de for german
questions and kalzim.quiz.fr for french and so on. In that case

a) it is easier to extend the quizquestions
b) you can play the quiz without having to translate everything
   (imagine one translates only 30 questions. In that case the
   quiz is unplayable....)

What do you think??

Carsten