List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] K Menu Structure
From:       Matthias Messmer <bmlmessmer () web ! de>
Date:       2002-07-20 18:59:30

Hi all,

I would like to change - or better build - the structure of our K menu
subfolder. Anne-Marie tried some months ago to start a discussion about it,
but no response on the mailinglist. She proposes following structure (with
some minor changes of mine):

*
|-- Math & Science
|   |-- Kalzium
|   |-- KGeo
|   |-- KStars
|   |-- KTimes*
|   |-- KMathTool
|   +-- KPercentage

|-- Words & Grammar
|   |-- KVocTrain
|   |-- Konjugate*
|   |-- KHangman
|   |-- Kiten
|   |-- KMessedWords
|   |-- KNorskVerbs
|   |-- KLatin*
|   |-- KLettres
|   +-- KVerbos

|-- Teaching Tools
|   +-- Keduca

|-- Miscellaneous
    |-- KFlashCard
    +-- KTouch

* == not for KDE 3.1, but later

Tell me please what's missing, wrong classified or whatever - and let's
present kdeedu with a neat menu structure...

Regards

Matthias

--
Matthias Messmer, Germany