List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] KLatin GUI - second attempt
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-06-12 22:20:19

Anne-Marie Mahfouf <a-m.mahfouf@lineone.net> [020613 00:13]:
> > I think this isn't good. Because for me it is easier to learn if I get a
> > feedback immediatly. So why did you choose this way?
> > Maybe both ways should be possible and the user should choose the way?
>
> Where would the user choose that?

Yes, I know configuration dialogs a problem. Maybe we find a way to not have
another option.

> And how do you give that feedback then please? Not another small window that
> pops up, it's too much windows then, the user just clicks and clicks without
> doing anything useful.
> I am not sure a small pic (smiley-like) is really necessary.

But I think this would be the solution. Show a small pic and if the task was
wrong solved, the user can click on this icon to see the correct result.
Maybe have a look at my kbruch program. You get the feedback after entering
your result but you don't have to extra click for it. In fact the whole
process of training can be done without the use of the mouse.

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,