List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] KLatin GUI - second attempt
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2002-06-13 9:02:30

Hi,

> But I think this would be the solution. Show a small pic and if the task
> was wrong solved, the user can click on this icon to see the correct
> result. Maybe have a look at my kbruch program. You get the feedback after
> entering your result but you don't have to extra click for it. In fact the
> whole process of training can be done without the use of the mouse.

yes, I see what you mean.

What do you think about the whole idea of that new KLatin? Is it worth
committing it or not?
I can easily add the features you suggested but I need to know whether this
concept is better than the existing one and than the menubar/toolbar I
submitted some time ago.
I'll be gone in a few days and will drop KLatin if I don't get more feedback
about this new design.

annma