List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] KLatin GUI - second attempt
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2002-06-12 21:49:30

On Wednesday 12 June 2002 10:34 pm, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> Anne-Marie Mahfouf <a-m.mahfouf@lineone.net> [020612 23:25]:
> > klatin_new5: vocabulary test corrections
>
> I would like to see what I have entered. But I think this is a little bit
> tricky because you don't save what the user entered. Right?

no, this is easily possible. Just another array......

> > There are no indication of right or wrong during the tests. The results
> > are analized after the test is completed.
>
> I think this isn't good. Because for me it is easier to learn if I get a
> feedback immediatly. So why did you choose this way?
> Maybe both ways should be possible and the user should choose the way?

Where would the user choose that?
If the user chooses too many things, we'll have a succession of screens just
for the settings. I find that bad. Then better choose the menu approach in
that case.
And how do you give that feedback then please? Not another small window that
pops up, it's too much windows then, the user just clicks and clicks without
doing anything useful.
I am not sure a small pic (smiley-like) is really necessary.

Anyway, this is just some adjustments, I need to know whether the whole GUI
ideas are acceptable or not.
The main problem is that if more features are added, this approach will need
more dialogs for settings.....

annma