List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] KMathCenter compile
From:       Anne-Marie MAHFOUF <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2002-04-30 16:04:36

Hi,

Did anyone compile KMathCenter? I cannot get it working.

I did make - f Makefile.cvs
then
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/kde3
and I got
fast creating kmathcenter/libmath++/Makefile
can't create kmathcenter/libmath++/Makefile: Permission denied at
admin/config.pl line 218.
config.status: creating config.h
./config.status: kmathcenter/src/Makefile: No such file or directory
./config.status: kmathcenter/src/ui/Makefile: No such file or directory

Any hint?

-----------------------

As I said, I am trying to make KLatin a bit better. George will commit
saturday so I won't change the code now. But I am in the data stuff (yes,
data again....)

1) when you have index.docbook, it installs in $(kde_htmldir)/appname/HTML/en
I cannot figure out where KHelpCenter takes the HTML files from to display
the doc. Where is this html file that results from "meinproc index.docbook"
installed?

2) the current KDE language variable the user has: is that LANG or LANGUAGE
or another one?

3) George has 4 text files with 1 word per line, even lines are English
words, odd lines are the latin translation of the line above.
To get that i18n'ed, should I go the dummy cpp script way?

4) Where should I put the translated names for an app? Like KTuberling = Mr
Patate in French? where are these names stored?

5) I want to put the std KDE help icon in a toolbar and have it show the User
Handbook. How do I do that?

Maybe that will be all for now.........

Thanks,

annma