List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Usability issues
From:       Scott Wheeler <wheeler () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-04-18 22:51:40

On Thursday 18 April 2002 07:09 am, Anne-Marie MAHFOUF wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to pick up the issues we raised in our previous discussion about
> usability and put them in
> http://edu.kde.org/developer/kde3_2features.phtml
>
> (I just committed this page, it takes some 30 minutes to be online)
>
> Maybe we could carry on the discussion with the support of this page.
> Please tell me any error or misinterpretation and how we could start
> working on all that.

Looks great Annma.  Certainly a clearer "road map" than my email.  A bit more
authority and organization too.  :-)

> Scott: any answer from kde-look?

I don't think the message made it to the list.  I'll try again (with my errata
merged in).  I checked the NNTP version of the list and never saw it come
through.  But I didn't get a bouce or moderation notification.

-Scott