List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Usability issues
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2002-04-18 16:54:04

On Thursday April 18, 2002 09:17, Anne-Marie MAHFOUF wrote:
> On Thursday 18 Apr 2002 12:14 pm, Neil Stevens wrote:
> > Here's a radical proposal: kdeedu as a package should depend upon
> > kdegames. This way the games in kdeedu can use libkdegames, avoiding
> > code duplication for things like the Game menu.
>
> I suggest you explain us what is actually in libkdegames.
> That would be quicker than going into the code......

Currently kdegames has the KStdGameActions, KGame (a multiplayer game
framework), KCardDialog, KHighScore, and there's a random name generator
in KGameMisc.

Even if some of that won't ever be useful in kdeedu, I think enough of it
is useful that the dependency is worth considering.

--
Neil Stevens - neil@qualityassistant.com