List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] KDE 3.2 schedule ?
From:       Anne-Marie MAHFOUF <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2002-04-18 17:52:05

On Thursday 18 Apr 2002 5:41 pm, dominique devriese wrote:

> Hi, if it's alright with you, i'd like to go for KDE 3.1, if i don't get
> ready, the directory can always be deleted on the KDE3_1 branch, right ?

Hmmm, I am not sure about that. I think if you choose to put an app in HEAD
then it should be in the release. There is a release coordinator and he needs
to know that HEAD will be.
Maybe Andy or Chris or Waldo could tell us what they think as they are wiser
than me.....

> I don't think Kig would clash with KGeo, i think it's always nice to have a
> choice
>
> > Each developer takes his own decision concerning her/his app.
>
> interesting approach...

Democracy? Responsability?
Seriously, I don't want to take decisions if I can avoid it. I am not
competent enough to do that.
I hope I am not autoritarian because I don't want to. Kick me out if I am,
please!

> it already works nicely (still one thing I should do: I've just implemented
> a wizard for creating macro types, and it doesn't support going back
> yet...), and i'll make a doc as soon as i have time (gonna look through
> some tutorials on that...).

ok

Cheers,

annma