List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] KDE 3.2 schedule ?
From:       dominique devriese <domi () living ! pandora ! be>
Date:       2002-04-18 15:40:36

Hi,
I read on http://edu.kde.org/developer/kde3_2features.phtml
that Kig is planned to be included in KDE as of KDE 3.2. (is that definitive
?)
If it is definitive, I do wonder what this means for my time schedule:
1 when do i have to put Kig into the HEAD branch (after the release of KDE3.1
?)  It would have to happen as soon as possible to allow for translators to
do their job, I presume ?
2 when do i need to have Kig in a usable (docs and such) and stable state ?
Thanks for the clarification...
domi