List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] New KHangMan release...
From:       Anne-Marie MAHFOUF <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2002-04-18 15:55:26

Hi Stormchaser!

Impressive! Very much better interface!

- I had to add #include <stdlib.c> in hangman.cpp because you use exit().

Some small remarks:

- when the level changes, the focus should go back in the input box charWrite

- a label just on top of the guessed letters maybe to indicate that these are
the guessed letters.
(why 6 letters and then 7 and not 7 and 7?)

- a label indicating the word to guess

- suppress that annma on the splashscreen and change the 1st pic please.

- test the input and refuse it if not a letter (like if it's a number) (I
should have done it)

- I love the icon

- code is much much better......

:)