List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] kdeedu module: the sequel
From:       Andy Fawcett <andy () athame ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-11-16 8:25:18

At 14:19 15.11.2001 -0800, you wrote:
>On Thursday 15 November 2001 01:39 pm, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> > Hi again,
> >
> > Having talked with Haavard on IRC, we think that the following applications
> > should be easily ready with maybe some work on icons and doc:
> > KEduca
> > KTouch
> > KLettres
> > KStars
> > KVocTrain
> > KGeo
> >
> > What do you think?
> > Should I contact the release coordinator to ask him? What do we do with the
> > other apps in the module?
>
>IMO The other apps (which ones are that?) can stay in the module but marked
>that they shouldn't be compiled. Optionally they could even be excluded from
>the source tarballs for KDE 3.0 completely.

This sounds like a good idea.

I guess the alternative is to move the apps that are not ready to the
kdenonbeta module (which is possibly where they should have been for a
start), but this involves more work for the CVS maintainer I understand.

Andy

--
Andy Fawcett          | "In an open world without walls and fences,
andy@athame.co.uk     | we wouldn't need Windows and Gates." --anon