List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [Kde-edu-devel] Status
From:       Haavard Froeiland <havard () student ! unsw ! edu ! au>
Date:       2001-11-16 10:09:59

Hi, I have had a look through the apps that we are plaing to get into a
package. If anyone has any objections pleas let us know. If one of the
applications has problems, or if one of the others should be included. (Maybe
kmessedword)?

How do we disable applications from beeing build? Is it ok to just remove them
from the "subdirs" file?

And when it comes to icons, what is required? I looked into KMail and there
they had (hi16-app hi32-app hi48-app). Who wan't to do some work here?

Please have a look here:
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.0-release-plan.html

And here is my status report. Please report any problemes to the develop list
so we can sort them out.

KEduca
doc: NO
icon: