List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: unified kde-edu style?
From:       Michael Hofer <michaelhofer () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-08-08 7:28:56

Hello!

Am Donnerstag, 8. August 2002 02:37 schrieb Mahfouf Anne-Marie:
> From: Sebastian Stein <s5228@informatik.htw-dresden.de>
> I said that 2 apps (one for training and one for help/explanation) do not
> seem
> adequate to me so I am more for one app which integrates both features.
[...]

I agree with you, but I'm not sure if I agree with Sebastian :-)
Did you really mean the same thing with "help mode" as Anne-Marie explained
here? When I first read your (Sebastians) statement about the help app, I
thought you were talking about something like MathCAD or kmplot. In that
case, I would not agree with you that it would be good to combine it with a
training-app.

I still think it would be good to combine all training-tasks in one
application. But we have to find a good (easy) way to choose between the
different modes/UIs at startup and when the program is running. I am looking
into that at the moment....

servus,
Michael