List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: unified kde-edu style?
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-08-08 0:37:39

>From: Sebastian Stein <s5228@informatik.htw-dresden.de>

> > Yes, training is one thing but help/explanation is another thing. It
>seems
> > quite a lot
> > of work to do all that in one app. I don't agree with a common training
>app
> > and a separate
> > common help app, I don't think it will be attractive to pupils and
>teachers.
>
>Sorry, I don't understand. Do you want one or 2 apps?

I said that 2 apps (one for training and one for help/explanation) do not
seem
adequate to me so I am more for one app which integrates both features.
As a mother, I often have to do the explanation part when the child has an
exercise to do
and does not understand something. I would like to see some examples in
software to help
doing that. Like in KTimes there should be a feature explaining graphically
the multiplication
process based on the addition.
Like in Kalzium where there is information and quizz and calculations:
knowledge and
training.
Hope it's clearer!

annma