List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Re: new project / ktimes?
From:       Michael Hofer <michaelhofer () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-08-04 19:05:17

Am Sonntag, 4. August 2002 20:32 schrieb Mahfouf Anne-Marie:

> in theory, it is better. But the problem we face is how to structure such
> an app.
> Maybe you will give us new angles because we did not succeed to get a GUI
> for such an app yet.

I understand your reservation and the possible problems (especially
GUI-related problems) of such a unified app - maybe you are right.
I will think about design/architecture-ideas over the next few days and we can
then decide together if the advantages outweigh the possible problems.

servus,
Michael