List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Re: new project / ktimes?
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-08-04 18:32:41

>From: Michael Hofer <michaelhofer@gmx.net>
>To: kde-edu-devel@mail.kde.org
>CC: kde-edu@mail.kde.org
>Subject: Re: [kde-edu]: Re: new project / ktimes?
>Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 20:11:48 +0200

>I have the same objections as Dominique. I think it would be better if
>there
>was a common architecture/structure. The program could be "splitted" in a
>children/training-mode and an adult/competition-mode.
>Even if the two parts do not exactly the same thing, there are many
>similarities....
>Also seen from a "marketing" standpoint, I think it would be better to have
>one "well known" KMathTrainer(?) than two more mini-apps.

in theory, it is better. But the problem we face is how to structure such an
app.
Maybe you will give us new angles because we did not succeed to get a GUI
for such an app yet.
I am a very poor designer myself :(
The problem with a big app is also to get the time to develop it. But if you
have the ideas and the design
and the will to coordinate such a project, I'll be happy to participate.

Anne-Marie

PS : sorry if I multi-posted, I still don't have a permanent
email-address...