List:       kde-docbook
Subject:    Re: using <legalnotice> with something other than FDL
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2011-10-30 19:22:01

Am Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011, 06:19:10 schrieb Robby Stephenson:
> I would consider that a bug, but is there a workaround? Or does anyone
> know  why that decision was made? Is there an alternate element for
> non-FDL licensing info in KDE documentation? Should I try to figure out a
> patch to change the behavior?

Hi Robby,

apparently none of the guys inventing this docbook system is around since =

several years.

My guess is, that at the time the tempalte was written no license except GF=
DL =

was allowed.

But because your use case is fully covered by the kde license policy, pleas=
e =

provide a patch to fix your issue.

Sorry, but I can't help further.

Thanks, especially for the great support updating tellico docs.

-- =

Burkhard L=FCck