List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Kde-apps: status?
From:       David Watson <dgwatson () KENT ! EDU>
Date:       2001-09-05 0:02:52

Pretty cool - I was mentioned in this week's Kernel Cousin KDE :). That
reminded me about kde-apps.

I was wondering what was going on with this fabled kde-apps section which
everyone seemed to agree should be created. It sure would be nice if Cookbook
could be moved out of kdenonbeta - maybe I'd actually have some reason to
finish up the last few bits that I've been too busy to get around to. (just
kidding - I don't know if anyone on here has been following the progress of
Cookbook, but the reason that work on it has stopped for the last couple
weeks is because I've gone back to school)

So, CVS gods - will you deign to come down to earth and do something about
this? :)

-David