List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE Panel Applet: occupying the entire panel height and retrieving
From:       Shlomi Fish <shlomif () vipe ! technion ! ac ! il>
Date:       2001-08-31 6:13:22

Hi!

I am writing a KDE panel applet and I have those problems:

1. At the moment the applet has a very large border, which I'd like to
remove in order to get something like the News-Ticker applet.

2. I'd like to know how can I get the current height of the panel.

The source code of the applet in question can be found here:

http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/r2l/r2l-kde-plugin-0.41-mulix-shlomif-rev3.tar.gz
http://linuxclub.il.eu.org/R2L/mulix/r2llib-0.32.tar.gz

It is based on the source code of klipper.

TIA,

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        shlomif@vipe.technion.ac.il
Home E-mail:       shlomif@techie.com

A more experienced programmer does not make less bugs. He just realizes
what went wrong more quickly.