List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kio_scp
From:       Marcos Dione <mdione () hal ! famaf ! unc ! edu ! ar>
Date:       2001-08-04 16:03:15

On Sat, 4 Aug 2001, Rob Kaper wrote:

> Is this kio slave still desired now that there is a working kio_sftp in
> kdenonbeta?

	well, as I'm interested and now I have some time, I'll take a look
and see what can I do. But, as I'm not very used to ioslave prog, may be
I'll take some time before I get somnething (more) usefull. is this in a
cvs server, just in case several of us are interested?

--
"y, bueno, yo soy muy ilogico. lo que pasa es que ustedes me toman
demasiado en serio"