On Sat, 4 Aug 2001, Rob Kaper wrote: > Is this kio slave still desired now that there is a working kio_sftp in > kdenonbeta? well, as I'm interested and now I have some time, I'll take a look and see what can I do. But, as I'm not very used to ioslave prog, may be I'll take some time before I get somnething (more) usefull. is this in a cvs server, just in case several of us are interested? -- "y, bueno, yo soy muy ilogico. lo que pasa es que ustedes me toman demasiado en serio" --JLB >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<