List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Site unbrowsable with konqueror
From:       David Watson <dgwatson () kent ! edu>
Date:       2001-08-04 12:38:29

Both sites work fine for me - I'm using CVS from about 4 days ago. On the
A-U-T-H-O-R site, I get the popups when I'm supposed to (with nice pictures
and spec sheets for bicycles), and the lomarinfo site is pretty boring, but
it seems to work (unless there's a lot of content I'm missing). I see a top
frame with a navbar which takes me to a bunch of boring pages in the middle
frame, and a bottom from with a bunch of email addresses to click on - is
there anything else that's supposed to be there?