List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Site unbrowsable with konqueror
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () tangens ! sinus ! cz>
Date:       2001-08-04 11:51:23

> It works fine for me ... nice site BTW ...
> Konqi and  KDE 2.2 (jre-1.3) from last monday (tuesday) ...
> perhaps something changed after that.

Hi!
  Hmmm... There is a big mess with this site. There are actually 2 versions.
  Some DNS servers return CNAME record of webmail.hosting.cz, other ones for
www.lomarinfo.cz. The site from lomarinfo (title Author 2000) is not working.
The webmail.hosting.cz site with title A-U-T-H-O-R works (and its design is
totally different from the first one). The second is probably newer, and correct
one. I passed to the first one probably because I'm using primary DNS server which
probably holds some archaic domain records of author.cz domain (maybe it served
formerly as primary DNS for it, then it changed, and nobody removed these old
records from it).
  I'm attaching the titlepage from the lomarinfo version. I still think it would
be nice to make this js to work.
                                      With regards, Pavel Troller

["default_new.htm.gz" (application/x-gunzip)]