List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Printer configuring
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2001-07-31 12:52:04

> Surely, gv showed no problem existed. I've even printed the page, and
> everything was OK! But... Konqy DEFINITELY refused to change the page size
> (that is why I thought I've choosed A4 in Print Dialog, but it was not so).
> Selecting View-Page Size-A4 (I don't know how it sounds in English - I use
> the Russian version of KDE) does nothing. Maybe this is the case? It's a
> real bug if it is so.

Wait a minute here! I don't see any "View->Page size->A4" menu entry in
Konqueror. But you do have one if you're using the KGhostview part to view
a PS file inside Konqueror. If this is the case, be aware that previous version
of kghostview (as you're using 2.1.2) had a bug: you couldn't change the page
size, even with the menu entry. This is fixed now.
However in this case the problem is not Konqueror, it's kghostview, and if
you print an HTML page from konqueror (selecting the right page size from the
print dialog), you shouldn't have any problem. Is this the case?

Michael.