List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Session management problem
From:       Rolf Magnus <ramagnus () zvw ! de>
Date:       2001-07-31 9:28:14

I usually have a lot of apps running at logout time that I want to restart at
login. These are mostly KMail, some konqeror windows, konsoles and nedit.
When I login, most of the times the sesson doesn't start completely. It stops
at about 50%, and most kde apps that were started before are stuck (no
repaint of the windows). If I do Alt-F2 and start e.g. another konsole, the
session comes alive again and starts the rest of the apps, and the ones that
were stuck also work. This is the CVS version from two days ago.

--
Woah... I did a "cat /boot/vmlinuz >> /dev/dsp" - and I think I heard god