List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: --enable-final broken in kdelibs/kssl
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2001-07-27 20:12:31

>  I will try to compile again and look to the preprocessed output. Maybe it will tell us
> more.
>                         With regards, Pavel Troller

Hi!
  Just did it.
  Line 687 of kopenssl.cc after preprocessing looks as follows:

STACK* KOpenSSLProxy:: d->kossl->sk_dup (STACK *s) {
   if (K_sk_dup) return (K_sk_dup)(s);
   else return __null ;
}

  I tried to make a blind shot:

root@arcus:/usr/src/kde2/kdelibs/kssl# grep "define sk_dup" *
kssl.cc:#define sk_dup d->kossl->sk_dup
ksslcertchain.cc:#define sk_dup d->kossl->sk_dup

... and I think I got it!

Just a typical --enable-final mess. Could anybody fix it ?
                                With regards, Pavel Troller