List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Docbook-validation errors (was Re: busy-cursor for khelpcenter (cvs))
From:       Roland Riegel <roland.riegel.maillist () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-07-27 19:05:38

Am Freitag, 27. Juli 2001 20:53 schrieb Joerg Menke:
> On Friday 27 July 2001 19:51, Roland Riegel wrote:
> > > Another querstion: At the moment a kdebase-compile is running. I get
> > > tons of docbook-validation-errors when meinproc generates the
> > > index-file. This is not normal, is it? :-)
> >
> > I am not Stephan, but anyway ;-)
>
> Ok. :-)
>
> > What libxml2 version do you have? As I know, libxml2 2.4.x is required
> > (I guess this is your problem).
>
> joerg@jhm:/tmp/build/kdelibs/kdoctools > rpm -qa|grep xml
> libxml-1.8.10-32
> libxml2-2.4.0-1
> libxml2-devel-2.4.0-1
>
> joerg@jhm:/tmp/build/kdelibs/kdoctools > rpm -qa|grep xsl
> libxslt-devel-1.0.0-1
> docbkxsl-1.18-34
> libxslt-1.0.0-1
>
> That should be new enough... :-)
> Its a SuSE 7.1 System with some handmade "updates"...
>
> cu, Jörg

OK, a last idea:
if you updated your libxml2 after the first compilation, did you remove
config.cache and rerun ./compile after installing the new libxml2?

roland@lux:~ > rpm -qa | grep libxml2
libxml2-2.4.0-0
libxml2-devel-2.4.0-0

Pretty the same on my system. Sorry, no better ideas.

Roland

--
SuSE Linux 7.2 (i386)
Kernel version 2.4.7