List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KNewsTicker - anyone?
From:       Igor Gilitschenski <igi-g () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-06-19 18:19:14

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 10:34:19AM -0700, case wrote:
> I'm looking for a way to get involved with the KDE project, and depending on
> how complicated KNewsTicker is, I might be willing to volunteer to do this.
I'm also looking for something to get inolved in KDE. As a busy student
I don't have the time for mantaining a package, even if it is just an
applet.
But I would like to help/co-mantain you with this.
I haven't ha the tim to make enough experience with KNewsTicker, since
my broadband Access is quite new.
My Imaginations for the future:
- Hardly new features.
- Add more protocols, if there are some.
- Add more News Sources.
- Fix Bugs.
- Port codebase into other Apps if required (i.e. the mentioned
  Screensaver)

Igor
--
"Sie Wirklichkeit ist nicht die Wahrheit"
- Realitaetspinzip, 1983, Erich Fried