Hi, On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 10:34:19AM -0700, case wrote: > I'm looking for a way to get involved with the KDE project, and depending on > how complicated KNewsTicker is, I might be willing to volunteer to do this. I'm also looking for something to get inolved in KDE. As a busy student I don't have the time for mantaining a package, even if it is just an applet. But I would like to help/co-mantain you with this. I haven't ha the tim to make enough experience with KNewsTicker, since my broadband Access is quite new. My Imaginations for the future: - Hardly new features. - Add more protocols, if there are some. - Add more News Sources. - Fix Bugs. - Port codebase into other Apps if required (i.e. the mentioned Screensaver) Igor -- "Sie Wirklichkeit ist nicht die Wahrheit" - Realitaetspinzip, 1983, Erich Fried >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<