List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Possibly slightly OT] KDE development
From:       Chris Howells <chris () chrishowells ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-06-18 18:25:49

Richard Stevens wrote:

> did you program before? Anything object oriented? Maybe JAVA? If you would
> say you are a quick (programming language) learner or even have some
> experience in programming "real" languages before. Don't want to start a war
> here but I mean something like C/C++/JAVA and not e.g. Basic. I'd recommend

I'm pretty much a programming virgin to be honest -- I have dabbled
about with a fair few languages though -- Qbasic, VB (yuck!), Delphi, C,
and more latterly, C++.

However, I'm confident that I can get onto C++ without too much problem.

> Hope that helped a bit,

Everything does! Thanks (and to all the other people that replied) :)

--
Cheers,
Chris Howells -- chris@chrishowells.co.uk, chrish@gmx.co.uk