List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Preparing for KDE2.2beta1 - kogranizer does not print / display previw
From:       Ferdinand Gassauer <gassauer () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-08 13:39:05

On Friday 08 June 2001 13:25, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Friday 08 June 2001 08:27, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:
> > Hi!
> > korganizer does not print nevertheless which programm I use as display
> > engine (gs,gv,ghostview)
>
> Should be fixed now. Preview works. Couldn't test real printing. Could
> somebody confirm that this also works?

1.) Preview works here with gv but not with gs 5.5. The window closes
immediately after showing the content

2.) Printing does not work here - Error message:

A printe Error occured. Error message received from the system

Empty Command.

BTW
1) I got one copy of the monthly calender printed, but this is not
reproducable

2) IMHO it is necessary to switch to the new Kprinter dialog from Michael.
    calling "kprinter outputfile_from_korganizer.ps" would do it.
    currently it is not possible to select a destination for printing.

--
cu
ferdinand