List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Please test (Re: LPRng support added (test needed))
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2001-06-08 13:53:38

> Hi,
>
> I just added LPRng syntax to the generic UNIX LPD plugin. Could anybody
> using LPRng test it and report any problem. I'm not familiar with LPRng
> syntax, so it's possible this doesn't work in any case.

Could anybody at least test it and report result (in private mail to avoid
noise on kde-devel). I don't use LPRng, and it SHOULD really be working
for the 2.2 release, at least for printing.
The only thing needed is to update kdelibs/kdeprint/lpdunix/, compile the
plugin (only) and install it, it's really fast.

Thanks.
Michael.