List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Some test cases khtml fails...
From:       Lars Knoll <lars () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2001-05-29 13:33:03

On Tuesday 29 May 2001 15:05, Moritz Moeller-Herrmann wrote:
> This slashdot posts critisizes khtml and has quite a few test cases, where
> khtml fails:
>
> http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=01/05/28/2058232&cid=160

Yes, saw the comment. He is right, that these sites show some rendering
errors or unimplemented features in khtml. His tone is however very insulting
to all of the khtml developers.

If you search a bit you can also find quite some testcases where mozilla
fails. Probably not as much as for khtml, but it took them 50 developers and
3 years to get there ;-)

> Worth checking out, if you want to report bugs.

I was planning on going through the CSS test suites once again before 2.2. I
just have to find the time to do it.

Lars