List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QA - Team - proposal
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-05-20 7:21:11

On Saturday, 19. May 2001 18:34, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:

> As for me I can help with the apps (basic functionalyties of a desktop) I
> use the most
> - konqueror + related stuff (kjs, kjava, khtml )
> - kmail + addressbook
> - koffice (kword, kspread, kivio, filters)
> - printing
> - kwrite / kant
> - konsole
> - networking

At least for KMail, I can say, that all bugs reports, that are older than two
weeks really describe still present bugs and are known to the developers.
This is not true for wishlist items.

I think at the moment we only could need help for new incoming bug reports,
since there is a very high rate and still the major part of them either
contains too little information, are duplicates or don't really describe a
bug but only a configuration problem like "question marks are displayed, when
wrong charset is selected" or similar things.

Regards,
Michael Häckel