List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Hello gents
From:       Raffaele Sandrini <rasa () gmx ! ch>
Date:       2001-05-14 20:56:43

Yes exactly, i'm a new (pretty new) face on the developpers heaven of KDE.

I'd like to contribute much to the project (perhaps i don't know what i am
saying but i'll find it out soon :-))).

I am pretty new to C++ and QT but i have now made several apps and i don't
think that it's that hard.

I want do do bug fixing... because i have not the feeling at this time for
new features (but that'll rise :-)) and i dont think that I'am ready for
maintaing some job or something...

About the bugs:
I looked several time at bugs.kde.org there are really many :-). But i don't
know exactly wich one are real "outstanding" bugs because i saw some wich
were critical and 300 days old. I mean at this time there wasn't really KDE2.
Any hints?

I hope i don't interrupt/destrub you with such elementary stuff ;-)

cheers,
Raffaele

P.S.
Some of you may know me alrady....
--
Raffaele Sandrini <rasa@gmx.ch>
For encrypted Mail get my Public Key from "search.keyserver.net"