List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Web-"Smiley"
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2001-04-30 13:01:51

On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 09:10:55AM +0200, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> i.e. I've not yet seen a real-world webpage that uses THEAD and TBODY for
> defining a <TABLE>. So you'd need to discuss first which kind of errors
> you like to see "counted" as errors.

Perhaps count the number of errors the W3 validator returns? Shouldn't be a
lot of work to modify the validation plugin to run silently in the
background and return a int or long long for some pages ;-) and then update
the statusbar/running-K fora while.

If clicking on the smiley would then take you to the cached validation page
this would be great for development.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | 'What? In riddles?' said Gandalf. 'No! For I was talking
cap@capsi.com | aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest